Below are links to some job listings. Visit below for more info and to apply.
Field Sales Representative – Vermont
The Field Sales Representative plays a key role at the account level with sales for Fiddlehead Brewing Co. Field Sales Representatives are responsible for developing, seeking, and maintaining relationships with On and Off premise accounts, Distributor Personnel, and any point of contact that will share in our collective success. This person will be passionate about Fiddlehead Brewing Co. and uphold our values and image, all while growing sales and with accounts in assigned territory.
The Field Sales Representative is on the frontline and personifies Fiddlehead Brewing Co. ultimately responsible for growing sales and will be asked to:
- Make account calls to new and existing accounts on and off premise increasing our visibility and developing lasting relationships.
- Visit a minimum of 8-10 accounts a day.
- Maintain contact and have relationship with key decision maker and influencers throughout account base.
- Be an asset to distributor sales representatives. Help drive Fiddlehead sales in their account base, and work to prioritize our brands in their account calls.
- Seek out merchandising and promotional opportunities at accounts to drive sales and visibility.
- Have constant and open communication with Fiddlehead Sales Director and distributor sales teams, with daily and weekly communication with Fiddlehead Divisional Sales Manager.
- Actively work toward achieving quarterly goals and objectives.
- Ability to use industry data tools to analyze and develop weekly and monthly sales strategy.
- Monitor product freshness at Distributor and in the trade ensuring quality standards are being upheld.
- Active participant with all company initiatives and marketing efforts.
- Develop understanding of assigned territory and adjust sales calls to maximize efforts and be efficient.
- Set up and participate in various account promotions, distributor ride withs, staff/account trainings, and other industry events monthly.
- Perform administrative tasks. They include but are not limited to expense reports, weekly call points, monthly calendar, sales analysis.
- Create weekly recap of account work and send to distributor and Fiddlehead sales managers.
- Must be able to work in team environment as well as independently.
- Be asked to make account calls and conduct business within Full Fiddlehead Distribution Footprint as asked.
- Perform all other duties as expected.
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Must be competitive, brand loyal, and comfortable making existing and cold calls.
- The role of Field Sales Representative is not 9-5pm. Must be flexible and willing to work nights and weekends.
- College degree preferred with some understanding of the adult beverage industry but previous craft beer sales experience in not a requirement. We will train the right candidate to become part of our dynamic sales team. Passion for the product and the industry is important.
- Proficient with Google apps, Microsoft office and email.
- Strong public speaking, written, and analytical skills.
- 80% of work is in the field. With overnight travel possible.
- 20% of work is Administrative.
Job Type: Full-time
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Profit sharing
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: On the road
Apply with resume and cover letter to: jobs@Fiddleheadbrewing.com